A blog for women: issues we face, devotionals, mom talk and stories, craft ideas, and anything that is worth sharing.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Go, Go, Go

Now that Caden is mobile, he is always on the move! He never wants to stop to eat or to cuddle with mommy or anything. I sometimes wish that I had that kind of energy! By the end of the day I am always so beat and usually fall into bed by 9:30.

I feel like I always have a long check list of things to get done- so much so, that I sometimes forget to just enjoy the day.

How often as women do we base our value on how productive we are in the day? I know that I do a lot. And I like the feeling of accomplishing things, but sometimes I just need to tell myself 'no' and plop on the couch instead to take a breather.

Every once in awhile let's take time for ourselves- not only will we benefit from some down time, but it will help give us a better attitude when dealing with our family later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! There is always another day....cherish these moments....

    ReplyDelete