A blog for women: issues we face, devotionals, mom talk and stories, craft ideas, and anything that is worth sharing.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BBQ Chicken Pizza

I just wanted to take a moment to share another one of my family's favorite recipes. It is so simple and delicious!
BBQ Chicken Pizza (Of course feel free to change in and out toppings you prefer or don't really like, this is just what we enjoy).
As a mom to 2 little ones I don't have the time or desire to make homemade dough, so I buy the Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough. Just spread the dough out on a greased 13x9 baking sheet. Then spread 1/2 -1 cup BBQ sauce onto dough. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Then get your toppings ready. Saute spinach, mushrooms, and sliced green bell pepper in pan until cooked. While that is cooking, grill 1 chicken breast and 3 pieces of bacon (I just do this on my panini grill). Cut up into bite size pieces. Then sprinkle all of your toppings evenly on the pizza. I then season everything with a little garlic powder.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for 13-18 minutes.
Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment