A blog for women: issues we face, devotionals, mom talk and stories, craft ideas, and anything that is worth sharing.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Growing Up

I can't believe that 9 months ago this little guy entered my life. It has gone by so fast, yet I feel like I have been his momma forever...

I know that 9 months isn't a huge milestone or anything, but it just hit me yesterday as I was cleaning out his closet that he isn't going to be a baby much longer. The next size of clothing I will be buying for him is a 12m!

I want to treasure the past, look to the future with excitement, and soak up the here and now.

Being a mom is full of SO many different emotions! Each day I spend with him I love him more. It is truly amazing. Nothing can prepare you for being a parent. You just have to experience it as you go. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 9 months already?! I love looking at the adorable pictures you post of Mr. Caden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right to treasure these times. It is amazing how fast they grow up into young men. Thankful to the Lord that they continue to be a blessing in our lives no matter what age they are.....children are truly a gift from the Lord!

    NM

    ReplyDelete