A blog for women: issues we face, devotionals, mom talk and stories, craft ideas, and anything that is worth sharing.

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Weight Battle

Losing weight has been on my mind a lot lately. Basically, ever since my son was born. I still want to lose 5-10 lbs. and just get back into shape and tone up. I don't mind exercising, infact, I kind of enjoy it. The part that is difficult for me is the eating.

I LOVE food...and mostly the food that is not good for me! If it is around I lose all self control and I will eat it. haha.

To reach this goal of losing about 10 lbs. I have started working out 5 days a week. I have pretty much cut soda out of my diet all together, I will have it every once in a great while. But, I have not started to watch what I eat. It is time. I know this is my next step, and I think I am ready. :)

Do any of you have any eating tips for me or healthy recipes that you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment