A blog for women: issues we face, devotionals, mom talk and stories, craft ideas, and anything that is worth sharing.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Don't Like Chores!

Chores, chores, chores! I feel like they are never ending. No matter how hard I work all day the house never seems to stay spotless.

I am the type of person that can't stand a mess. Clutter really stresses me out and that is not good with a 9 month old crawling around, because there is always a mess!

My least favorite household job is the kitchen/dishes because it is never ending! What is your least favorite chore?

To stay on top of all my housework I try to take it in little bits. I do some during Caden's two naps and then clean up a bit before I go to bed. Then every Saturday I do more "deep" cleaning.

Still no matter how you do it housework is not fun. Definitely not one of the more glamorous sides to being a homemaker. :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't like chores, either! My least favorite chore is the bathrooms. I'm thinking it's my girls too... ha ha.

    ReplyDelete