A blog for women: issues we face, devotionals, mom talk and stories, craft ideas, and anything that is worth sharing.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Start of Something New

Hi, I'm Angela. I am a young mom, wife, and woman. I have many passions, many that I want to pursue in some way, but don't know how.
I have been blessed to be able to stay at home with my 8 month old son. There is nothing I would rather do! But, as many of you other moms know, it takes so much out of you! I want something that is for me and my passions...this blog is it.

Since I was a teenager I have felt drawn towards issues we face as young girls and women. I feel a need to try to encourage us and talk us through what it means to be a woman in this culture that tells us so many different things!

I have always, also, loved art: creating crafts, sewing, photography, and writing.

And now as a new mom, I am always listening to other moms and their experiences and stories. I have some to share too, and maybe someone will want to listen. :)

This blog is going to be a place where I can write and research and share all of my different passions; from crafts to serious women's issues. I hope that you will join me on my new journey and share with me too.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog!! I think there's a huge need for it! I look forward to being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete